Implemented Latest SOPs
Red Dragonfly Educare has implemented the latest version of standard operation procedures to combat COVID-19. Various actions taken to protect our teachers and students, including:
- Air Purifier installed each floor
- Safety measure to each teacher and student before entering the centre
- Student and parent contact information are recorded to handle emergency situation
- Close interaction activities are prohibited at the time
- Class monitor to each student to prevent close interaction
- Hand sanitizers are equipped every classroom and hall
- Spray sanitizer to each classroom before and after using the classroom
- Wearing face mask is a must during the activities.
- Meals are provided separately to each student.
- 1 meter safety distance is followed strictly
In addition of providing high quality education services, improving infrastructure of centre is also one of the important factors for obtaining better service.
Red Dragonfly Educare provides more than 8 types of facilities, including:
- Computer Classroom
- Mini Science Lab
- Mini Cafeteria
- Project-ready Classroom
- In-house Security Guard
- Security System with 30 CCTV Cameras
- Zumba Hall/Multi Purpose Hall
- Individual Student Locker
- Full-Equipped Seminar Hall
- Study Area and Waiting Area
Red Dragonfly Educare provide a clean and cafeteria-type dining environment for students. All the meals provided is made from the our kitchen to ensure that it is healthy and balanced nutrition. Students are able to enjoy their healthy meals throughout the day. Water dispensers are equipped so that students can fill out their water at any point.
Red Dragonfly Educare provide various customized classroom to enhance students' learning such as computer classroom, project-ready classroom, and mini science lab. Students are able to have more exposure to practical knowledge besides theoretical knowledge learnt in school. Besides, all classroom is equipped with air condition and there are air purifier located at each floor to eliminate the potential COVID-19.