This Website, (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is operated by (Company No. 1002300-X) (“we”, “our”, “us”, “Company”) as well as all other clients connected to the use of the services or related services offered by the Website.
2.Collection of personal information
The types of information we collect and process, or is processed on our behalf includes those required to establish your identity and background as an individual (e.g. name, age, marital status, identity documents, address, contact etc.).
3.How we use collected information?
We may collect and use clients’ personal information for the following purposes:
· Website Administration
· Legal compliance
· Provision of Services
· Personal Identification and Assessment
· To allow client to utilise the functions and features offered on our Website and system.
· To develop, support and maintain the IT system for the services offered.
· To administer the Website and for internal operations, including data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
· To keep an internal record and database for audit purposes.
· To update, manage and maintain your accounts.
· To maintain a transparent system to enable risk related assessments.
· To perform all other obligations as a service provider whether present or future;
· To customize, improve or market our services of Website.
· To carry out internal monitoring and control and enforcement of obligations of participants.
· To avoid on any criminal act such as money laundering and fraud.
4.Sources of Personal Information
We may collect personal identification information from clients in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
· When you register as a user for our services.
· When you enroll in a course within our website
· When you subscribe to a newsletter.
· When you browse or visit our Website and use any of our services.
· When you are in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our website.
We will collect personal information from clients only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. clients can refuse to provide personal information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain our website related activities.
5.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties.
We may disclose client’s persona data to certain third parties including but not limited to those mentioned below:-
· our agents, representatives, advisers, consultants, operators, programmers, developers, engineers or system providers who are employed or engaged to run, process, or administer the Website and services offered under the Website;
· the payment services providers we have chosen to support us with financial transactions relating to our Website.
We may process your personal information including contacting your for the purpose(s) set out herein via text messaging, emails, cross-platform mobile messaging applications, post, social media or by whatsoever form of available modes of communication.
6.Transfer of Personal Information
We may transfer your personal information to places outside Malaysia when carrying out any of the purposes set out herein.
You agree and consent that we may from time to tie set uo cookies on your computer, and may access to those cookies. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
Any information collected by us will be non-personal and anonymous and such information is obtained solely to understand your use of our Website.
8.Data subject’s obligations
It is necessary for Easy Academy Sdn Bhd to collect and to retain clients’ personal information. Therefore, it is also obligatory for clients to supply personal information to us in the most accurate manner. If clients do not provide us with personal information. E
9.The rights of data subject
You may e-mail our customer support at (email@example.com) if you wish to do any of the following:
a) To request access to personal data;
b) To request to update/ change/ delete/ correct your personal information;
c)To limit processing of personal information relating to other persons or entities who may be identified from your personal information.
c) To make any complaint or inquiry you have in respect of the use of your personal information;
Your request above is however subject to:
It shall be your responsibility to update and check the accuracy of your personal information supplied to us or held by us and we shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or error found in your personal information.
11.Limiting processing of personal information
You are entitled to limit our processing of personal by expressly withdrawing the consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
11.Your acceptance of these terms